Location: Perth, Western Australia
Disciplines: SUP RACING , SUP SURF AND SUP FOILING
Paddles: Viento for downwind and flat water, Nootka for surf and foiling
- 2019: 1st Junior in Technical and Marathon Race at the Australian SUP National Championships.
1st Junior in Downwind and Technical Race at the Gorge Paddle Challenge.
1st 14' and 3rd overall at King of The Cut.
- 2018: 2018 ISA SUP World Championships (Hainan, China). 3rd in Junior Technical Race, 11th in the Open Men's Tech Race and 9th in the Open Men's Marathon
2018 SUPWA awards:
WA open tech race champion
U40 WA downwind champion
WA Junior champion
WA junior SUP Surf champion
2nd Under 18 - 12 Towers, Queensland, Australia
- 2017: 1st Under 40 14ft Division - King of the Cut
1st 12'6 12-14 Yrs - Gorge Paddle Challenge (also beat all the 15-17's on 14ft boards!!)
4th - Vancouver SUP Challenge Dash for Cash
3rd Open Category - The Doctor Race, Perth, 28km Open Ocean Race
- 2016: 1st - Half Cut, King of the Cut Race
1st Under 40 WA, 3rd Under 40 Overall - King of the Cut Full Race
- Stand up Paddle Western Australia (SUPWA) AWARDS: 2017 Junior Champion
2017 Most Improved Paddler
2017 U40 Downwind Champion
2016 Junior Champion