Designed for smaller paddlers, loved by ALL
The Salish is a hybrid design where we have combined a high aspect shape with a teardrop into a 460cm2 blade size. With its subtle scoop, vertical sides and square shoulders it has a forgiving yet solid catch with more power than you would expect from a blade of this size. Originally designed for smaller paddlers the Salish has grown to be one of our most popular shapes among paddlers of all sizes.
The Salish 460 is available in Carbon with a 26mm fixed or adjustable shaft for smaller paddlers or our regular 29mm fixed length shaft for larger paddlers who want a smaller blade for less fatigue or higher cadence.
The Salish 460 is also available in our Fishskin technology with a 26mm adjustable shaft for a durable, price point option for smaller paddlers.
Kids option now available in UD Carbon with shorter length skinny adjustable hybrid shaft.
The Salish 500 with our regular 29mm fixed length or adjustablle shaft is perfect for larger paddlers who want the ease of the Salish 460 but in a larger footprint.
- Blade angle 10 degrees
- High performance for smaller paddlers, or regular paddlers who want a smaller blade.
- 26mm adjustable option in both carbon and Fishskin with a grooved inner shaft for ease of alignment when adjusting length
- Ergo handle
- Available in Fishskin technology with 26mm adjustable shaft
- UD Carbon kids option with a 26mm adjustable length hybrid shaft
- Blade, shaft and handle are all fabricated using Bio-Resin
- Always shipped in a paddle sock with no bubble wrap