Light and Durable
The ideal blade shape for surfing, doing yoga or just paddling across the local lake. This blade is our best selling classic teardrop shape. The dihedral allows for clean water entry, a stable catch phase and a clean exit. This blade is both light and durable and is available in three different constructions - UD Carbon, Fishskin and Surf Kevlar.
- High performance that is cost effective
- Clean entry and stable catch phase due to proven design
- 8 degree blade to shaft angle
- Available in UD carbon, Fishskin and Surf Kevlar
- Available in 520cm2 blade size, in 2pc or 3pc for UD Carbon and Fishskin and fixed length or 2pc for Surf Kevlar
- ABS rails to provide durability on Fishskin and Surf Kevlar. Fiberglass reinforced rails on the UD Carbon blade
- The clamp on the adjustable shaft is unique to Blackfish; designed not to crush the shaft but to hold it securely in place without damaging its integrity.
- Blade, shaft and handle are all fabricated using Bio-Resin.
- Always shipped in a paddle sock with no bubble wrap.
UD Carbon - Glass Carbon Hybrid
Fishskin - Carbon Filament
Surf Kevlar - Carbon Filament with Kevlar reinforcement
UD Carbon and Fishskin - 2pc and 3pc
Surf Kevlar - Fixed length and 2pc